4

The first problem is that you're using joomlausers->id which doesn't look correct. It should be $joomlausers->id (with a $ at the beginning). Secondly, loadObjectList() returns an indexed array of PHP objects, so I don't believe in_array will work with this. Instead, I'd suggest using $db->loadColumn(), which will return an array of all userid's, ...


3

I don't think it is very direct to filter the result set when sql is perfectly qualified to do such logic. As Lodder corrected, you also need to use setQuery(), fix your missing $, adjust your result set generating method call, and improve your redirect technique. I've included some helpful diagnostic lines to help you to understand the query that is being ...


1

If the client forces it, I would go with the @mickmackusa approach and check if the language has been set via a value in the session and only if it hasn't then execute your code to get the IP and resolve the correct language to use. You would also need to be triggering this plugin very early on in processing to ensure the right language files are used. Even ...


1

You can just add the necessary db query to add this, see: https://docs.joomla.org/Inserting,_Updating_and_Removing_data_using_JDatabase However, you might be able to instantiate the RedirectModelLink model (/administrator/components/com_redirect/models/link.php) and use that to add / delete data.


1

The problem was with the Jomsocial Redirect plugin that I had not configured! I installed a clean system and added the extensions on the live system to this test system - all worked until I added Jomsocial - quick Google then gave sufficient clues


1

I got the same issue. My problem was that "Offline mode" in Global Configuration was set to "YES". Good luck.


Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible