Phoca Gallery is an image gallery for Joomla! CMS. It allows users to display images or Youtube videos in many different styles.
Phoca Gallery is an image gallery for Joomla! CMS. It includes component, modules and plugins and allows users to display images or Youtube videos in many different styles.
- Joomla! 1.5, Joomla! 2.5, Joomla! 3 (stable or any later version)
- PHP 4, 5 (or any later version) with GD library (graphics library for thumbnails creation).
Phoca Gallery is available as both free and paid versions. The free version displays a back-link to the author.
- Unlimited count of categories
- Automatically creating of thumbnails
- Commenting images and categories (using external comment system like JComments possible)
- Cooliris support
- Rating images and categories
- Multiple adding of thumbnails
- Different methods of image upload (FTP, Java Upload, Flash Upload, Standard Upload, using other media manager or file manager in Joomla!)
- Frontend Upload
- Frontend managing of images (upload, delete, publish, unpublish)
- MVC pattern - Phoca Gallery templates can be overriden by Joomla! template
- Rotating of images
- Recreating of images
- Option to installing different Themes
- Changing design easily in parameters or in Themes
- Displaying EXIF information
- Geotagging support (displaying Google Maps with images or categories)
- Youtube support (Youtube videos can be displayed in detail view)
- Description of images and categories
- Creating external links (e.g. to download)
- Creating link to VirtueMart
- Overlib effect
- Different Modules, Plugins and Languages available
- Standard and advanced SEF support
- User rights (displaying, uploading, editing, publishing, unpublishing)
- Breadcrumbs support