Well with the complete absence of even comments, I don't expect that too many folks will be interested. I put together a class that extends JLog by writing logs to the database instead of text files. I then used a free component builder to put together a component to view that data. The resulting component works rather nicely, but is a compilation of ...
Are you sure this folder was created with the update?
What it looks to me is that your joomla is configured to have its tmp and logs directories inside this 1new folder, like so: 1new/logs & 1new/tmp.
So review your configuration and see what is the value of the tmp and logs path.
You can check it either from the global configuration in the backend, ...
I just came across this issue again with another site and remembered what the problem is. This module is that it has changed the way it's loading its helper File/Class and the way the helper.php file is loading the ContentHelperRoute Class, so the ContentHelperRoute isn't anymore available at the default_items.php template file.
require_once __DIR__ ...
Usually you would use "onContentBeforeSave" function of content-type plugin, but for some reason com_languages doesn't launch "onContentBeforeSave" and "onContentAfterSave" events. However there is another option. A bit more ugly, using system plugin and onAfterRoute event.
First at all, we need XML file with some info about plugin (required by Joomla! ...
AFAIK, Joomla has the $log_path and tmp_path set to absolute values by default.
The only problem which can occur with relative values is, that the corresponding folders might not be "recognized" and thus you have a permission problem.
You can easily test that, without harm to your installation:
Just change the tmp_path to a relative value and look up the ...
You can override the JLogLoggerFormattedtext class with your own version in one of two ways:
Via a System plugin that triggers onAfterInitialise():
* Registers core library overrides.
* @return void
public function onAfterInitialise()
// Override /libraries/joomla/log/logger/formattedtext.php