Inside your table's constructor use setColumnAlias() to define the actual column name:
public function __construct($db)
parent::__construct('#__example', 'id', $db);
In URL assignments section:
Set the option to Include
In URL matches enter /news/?$
Enable Use Regular Expressions
*The /? part is used for the case your /news page is also loading via /news/ and you need to show the module in both cases.
Changes for security patches are normally hidden further down in the commit history or sometimes in the actual release commit to throw people off.
In this case, the security patch is in the release commit, which you can see here:
Here is my first plugin:
* Plugin class for update the Cloudflare Cache after save a article
class plgContentBk_onsave extends JPlugin
public function onContentAfterSave ($context, $article, $isNew)
// I have saved the URL in a custom field by the article to protect against duplicate content.
// I use this field for &...
As far as I can remember since I haven't tested this recently, you don't need to clear CloudFlare's cache in order to display update's of article's with CloudFlare. CloudFlare will only cache static assets like css, js.
In any case, there are ready made plugins that do the job. One I can recommend is the RegularLabs Cache Cleaner:
Normally, the plugin would open a list of items. In this case, the component doesn't have the model/view for the items. So you have to create them.
As a bare minimum, the model must contain getListQuery() method which returns the query used to retrieve the items.
defined('_JEXEC') or die;
Here is my solution:
At first: remove meta and link from the source code is not part of the joomla filter. it is part of the core. So modify the core is not a solution about problem with later updates.
Second: the third part component sourcer can work but it is a third part solution out of my control for validation and verification. And every additional ...
The problem was: The Tooltip didn't have the styling I wanted.
The quest was: To know the tooltip css class to be able to alter it.
The solution: I googled the internet for the tooltip css class (the jquery suggestion didn't work for me) and altered the .popover class (tooltip) so that it looks the way I wanted.
CSS added: to templates/$template_name$/style....
Depending on how elaborate you want your offering to be then you could start with just adding your customisable attributes as template options via the templates .xml file so that you don't have to reinvent the process of loading template values. And then for you more Bespoke interface write an Admin component to present the options to the APNE that changes ...
The base HTML generated by Bootstrap tooltips looks like this:
Once triggered, outer div also receives position classes (top, bottom, left or right) as well as fade and in:
<div class="tooltip fade top in">
Actually I would not close this question. Because there are simple answers to it, like what Sharky gave. But there is a simpler, more user friendly solution of this question which is using modules inside articles (or below or above) for the purpose mentioned in the question. If I understood the question well.
If you place any content into a custom module (...
What email sending method do you use (see System > Global Conguration > Server > mail settings)? What email sending methods do your extensions use? (e.g. in Acymailing you can configure another mail server)
Do you send email with PHP/Sendmail directly from your webserver,
or use SMTP and send all mail via an external SMTP server?
Maybe the mail is sent ...
Since your JPATH_BASE is not $_SERVER[ 'DOCUMENT_ROOT' ] anymore thus the required files fail to open.
You can try few things:
Comment out the line which wrongly defines JPATH_BASE on the top of your files. This can handle the error. Since JPATH_BASE is already defined globally.
Or Define JPATH_BASE correctly on the top of your files, like: define( '...
The problem was with the Jomsocial Redirect plugin that I had not configured!
I installed a clean system and added the extensions on the live system to this test system - all worked until I added Jomsocial - quick Google then gave sufficient clues
Here is the problem as I understand it -- I am also simultaneous stroking a crystal ball as I break this down.
You have an install.mysql.utf8.sql file which contains (at least) a CREATE query followed by (at least) one ALTER TABLE. It might look like this (additional tables creations are irrelevant to my explanation) ...
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS #...