I have a site based on Joomla. It worked perfectly but I had to move it from one server to another. Since that there's a problem with external URLs - they are rewritten in such way: foreignsite.com => mysite.com/"foreignsite.com" Needless to say that it causes 404 error. I've tried: renaming .htaccess and changing joomla SEO options. Both with no luck and no effect at all. I have completely no idea what to try to do next. The server is running on apache, PHP 5.3, Joomla 3.1.1. I kindly ask for your help.
http://foreignsite.com instead of
In your configuration.php on line 20, you should see a variable called
Try changing it so that is reads:
public $live_site = 'http://mysite.com';