I see intermittent use of
filter="string" throught Joomla forms. Is there a complete list, and can custom filters be created?
The possible filters are:
- rules (Access Control Rules)
- unset (Do nothing, thus leaving the return value as null)
- raw (No filter)
- int_array (Filter the input as an array of integers)
- safehtml (Filter safe HTML)
- server_utc (Convert a date to UTC based on the server timezone offset)
- user_utc (Convert a date to UTC based on the user timezone offset)
- url (URL filter which also ensure the protocol is present)
- tel (Filter for phone number. It will try and match against specific patterns, else return a string of numbers)
For a full list of jInput filters and how to use them, see Retrieving request data using JInput.
Hope this helps