Since this morning, I cannot reach my server webpage using any mobile device, have no problem accessing via PC.
- htaccess force https
- the certificate is SHA1 valid until 2015
- SSL disabled and TLS enabled
- No problem connecting via PC
- Problems accessing via smartphone (Android and Windows)
- No problem connecting using Iphone
- no info into Apache log
- no info into error log
- last month I applyed the poodle patch
- I'm testing a simple page with an OK output
- No error on the output page only a "page not available try later or refresh message"