I'm running two sites, both with the same theme and modules, both Joomla 2.5.22. With the test site mobile devices can log in, with the live site they can't. When a user enters their username and password and hits login, the page just appears to reload. Putting in a fake username or incorrect password results in the same thing. No errors appear.
I've tried jQuery Easy and while that fixed a problem I didn't realize was there, it hasn't solved the login issue. I've tried disabling modules (and clearing the server cache, as well as browser cache) and I just can't track down what the issue is. I can only test with an iPhone and an iPad, both in Safari and Chrome, ios is up-to-date. I have no idea how to progress any further, and I apologize if this is a dumb question.