I recently tried to explain someone how to add images from a digital camara to an article in Joomla, and I noticed how cumbersome this actually is. Basically one has to do the following steps:
- Find image in Windows Explorer and resize from a resolution of 6 (or more) megapixels using an image editor.
- Press "Add image" button below editor in Joomla
- Find upload section at the bottom, locate file on computer and remember to click "Upload"
- Locate file in Joomla media manager and click "insert".
- If you forgot to set image alignment, you have to edit the source code or insert image again.
How can I make this process easier? I know K2 will resize inserted images as needed, but I'd rather use the normal article manager.