I am currently using Joomla 4.0.0 Beta 6 with Helix Ultimate 2.0.0 Alpha 3 and PHP 7.2. My website runs on LiteSpeed Web Server, NOT Apache.
When I go to The Joomla administrator panel > SP Page Builder > Pages, I get the following error:
"An error has occurred. 500 behavior::tabstate not found."
Here is what I got in the logs file:
CRITICAL ..... error Uncaught Throwable of type InvalidArgumentException thrown with message "behavior::tabstate not found.". Stack trace: #0 ~/public_html/administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php(18): Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_('jhtml.behavior....')
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Download the Helix Ultimate Quickstart Package at https://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/template/helixultimate and upload it to your website's public_html folder.
- Unzip the package file.
- Go to www.yoursitename.com/installation/index.php and follow the installation procedures.
- Upgrade Helix Ultimate to 2.0.0 Alpha 3 (The download link: https://github.com/JoomShaper/helix-ultimate/releases/tag/v2.0.0-alpha.3) and Joomla! to 4.0.0 Beta 6.
The above problem DOESN'T HAPPEN when following these steps:
- Download Joomla! in your website and update it to version 4 Beta 6.
- Download and install Helix Ultimate 2 Alpha 3 and set it as the default site template (https://github.com/JoomShaper/helix-ultimate/releases/tag/v2.0.0-alpha.3).
- Download and install the free version of SP Page Builder (Lite version) (https://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/extension/sp-page-builder-free).
- Import the database information of Helix Ultimate Quickstart Package to your website.
- Change your website's configuration.php file to match the information of the imported database.
- Update the SP Page Builder Database via the website's administrator control panel.