On the Admin panel (and apparently only there), I got the following error:
Call to a member function format() on null
The rest of site and the administrator are working fine.
It's Joomla 3.8.2 running on php 7.0.33.
I haven't made any update on the site since its configuration. So unless there was a silent update from Joomla, update of the environments by my provider or hacking, I've no clue what may have happened.
I tried to find a log, but couldn't find any log file reporting the error.
I tried to activate the debug (
public $error_reporting = 'maximum'), but it activates it only in the front-end.