-1

I have a Joomla! 3.9 website which I can reach writing its URL in the web explorer. I can watch the website from there. But, if I try to access the website from Google, I get an ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error.

After some research, I discovered that the problem is the Language Filter plugin. Inside the configuration of this plugin, I can turn on the option for hiding the URL of the language, and my website loads properly. But this solution is not valid for me, as there is some custom PHP code that checks the URL for getting the actual language.

Is there an alternative solution?

  • Please share code that you found created issue for you, also you can mention line no and file along with the Joomla version you are using, if your site is internally redirected after the header are set you will receive this error, while you are able to access site from browser. Please edit answer and add code so we can help you better. – Pratyush Jan 4 at 14:21
  • @Pratyush It is aproblem with Language Filter plugin; it is not a problem with coding, so that is the reason why I didn't added any code. Joomla! version is 3.9 (I thought that it would be enough if I just add the joomla-3.x tag to the post, so I'm adding that information right now). – Alberto Muñoz Sánchez Jan 4 at 15:40

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.