I'm having an issue while updating Joomla 3.6.5 to 3.7.0. Always when I try to update I get a Error message saying:
JFTP: :append: Bad response
So far I've tried:
- Checked FTP settings in Configuration
- Tried CHMOD 777
- Played around with cache a bit in Configuration
- Tried different types of the upload (Direct, Hybrid, FTP only)
Recently (about a month ago) I've updated the site to 3.6.5 with no hassle and problems. Configuration has never really changed after that, however we did have problems with the server (Service Provider) - last week "the PHP tried to run through FastCGI" (have no idea what it means, that's the exact quote from the server administrator who also said they solved it with restarting the server).