2

Smart Search and Zoo are working as expected in 95% of Zoo items. However, something strange is happening with the remaining 5% causing them not to work.

I have items with the text 1,251,647 that index perfectly, but I have items with the text 1,275,618 that do not work.

I already noticed that the expression 1,275,618 is not in the ##_zoo_search_index table.

Anyone have any idea what might be happening?

  • Have you tried reindexing? – Lodder Mar 20 '17 at 11:57
  • Yes. But the problem was not run smart search index. The problem was when the item was saved and Zoo and at this moment dont save the content in ## _ zoo_search_index – Max Mar 20 '17 at 14:02
1

I found a solution.

The problem was "multiple" repeatable element entries.

I changed:

\plugins\system\zoo_zlelements\zoo_zlelements\elements\downloadpro\downloadpro.php

from:

public function getSearchData() {
    $hits = $this->get('hits', 0);
    return $hits;
    return implode(', ', array($this->get('title'), $this->get('value')));
}

to:

protected function _getSearchData() {
    // clean html tags
    $value  = $this->app->object->create('JFilterInput')->clean($this->get('title', ''));
    return (empty($value) ? null : $value);
}
  • You can prevent page bumping and inform the "system" that your issue is resolved by awarding your answer the green tick. – mickmackusa Aug 17 '18 at 13:52

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.