As the title says I'm using joomla 3.4.8 I'm trying to customize the system component "com_content" what I want to do is to add an another columns on the '#__content" table in the database but the query in sql file is not executing.
I am also aware that I have to change the version of the com_content and the sql filename must be the version of the component. Please note that I didn't change anyting on the content.xml file I just added this tag.
<!-- Runs on update; New in 2.5 --> <update> <schemas> <schemapath type="mysql">sql/updates/mysql</schemapath> </schemas> </update>
this is the query I want to run in my /sql/mysql/3.1.0.sql
ALTER TABLE `#__content` ADD COLUMN `ucm_history_id` int(11), ADD COLUMN `preview_dashboard_name` varchar(250), ADD COLUMN `published_dashboard_name` varchar(250), ADD COLUMN `published_dashboard_script` mediumtext, ADD COLUMN `preview_workbook_name` varchar(250), ADD COLUMN `published_workbook_name` varchar(250), ADD COLUMN `preview_dashboard` tinyint(3), ADD COLUMN `show_files` tinyint(3)