I have Joomla 3.4.8 site (multilingual site) that shows this error on the front-end that said :
**Fatal error:** Call to undefined method JLanguageMultilang::getSiteLangs() in **/mysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_languages/helpers/multilangstatus.php** on line **88**"
And on the back-end it show this error :
Error displaying the error page: Invalid JDocument Class: Invalid JDocument Class
It happens after I went to Extension > Manage > Database > Fix.
So how to fix this? I thought this is database issue. But I got no clue how to start or resolve it. I couldn't enter both frontend and backend. So my site completely down :(
And I only have back up from Akeeba which I couldn't access because I couldn't reach my back-end.
Info: When I use Firefox Inspector Tool it shows this error :
The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol.
I don't know this would be useful information or not, before I fix the database, I do updating my Joomla from 3.4.8 to 3.5, but it failed. And from this link https://docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Updating_from_an_existing_version, I clear my browser cache. Then run fix database.