I am having a strange problem with a site in english and swedish. This is the situation:
- The site was built originally in english, which is set as the default language.
- The language filter plugin is enabled but the "Automatic Language Change" is disabled. So everyone in the world should see only the english version.
- The language switcher module is disabled.
- The site was set up few months ago with swedish language, menu, and some articles, then the owner wanted to pause for not having enough time to translate all the contents. So the swedish version is now half ready half not.
- Someone reported to the owner of the site that what they see is the swedish version and not the english.
- We made many tests, we disabled the cache, we used swedish proxies etc, but we could never make the swedish language appear, it was always english.
We cannot replicate the problem, so how can I force the 100% of the users to see the english version without erasing the existing work done for the swedish version?
PS: The owner of the site doesn't want to finish now the swedish version and at the same time doesen't want to take off all the work done since now.