I am using a templated Joomla3 system (Joomla version 3.4.8) and have one problem that's causing disfunctionality to the whole site.
The problem persists in the backend as well as on the frontend. I will try to describe the problem:
When I open one link, let's say any module, I change the name of the module, save and close it. Then if I reopen it, I don't see the new name in the module until I refresh my browser.
Let's try with another example. When I open one page on the website, go to another page (in the mean time the first page has been changed), then go back to the first page, I see the old content (not the changed one)...until I do a REFRESH in the browser.
It's something like when you open a page, go to another, then you want to go to last one and do a "back" in browser and do not use a regular link which should open that page refreshed.