Sorry I can't be more specific, but I'm so broken that I can't even find out my version numbers any more. I was following the instructions for upgrading from 2.5 to 3, and I had upgraded to the latest 2.5 release (2.5.28 or something like that, I think) and when I finally got to the point of telling it to install 3.x, it took some time downloading and extracting, then gave me an error. Now whenever I go to use the site, all I can get is: Fatal error: Class 'T3Path' not found in /home/myusername/sgdk2.enigmadream.com/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/common.php on line 68
I wasn't being particularly meticulous in following the instructions because the site was already broken, which was why I was upgrading in the first place. (My Jooma download component was just giving me an empty white page.) Nevertheless I have 2 backups I'm considering going back to, but wanted to check if this was a known problem or if there was some other solution here. I had left the site unattended for a couple years, so maybe some hacker got in and corrupted me while I wasn't paying attention. But the site was still operational before the upgrade; now I've got nothing.
Actually before I was getting the error above I had a different error that I tried to resolve by editing code. I should probably show that error too because it's more likely to be the one that someone would have seen first:
Warning: require_once(/home/myusername/sgdk2.enigmadream.com/plugins/system/jat3DSjat3DScoreDScommon.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myusername/sgdk2.enigmadream.com/plugins/system/jat3/jat3.php on line 19 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/myusername/sgdk2.enigmadream.com/plugins/system/jat3DSjat3DScoreDScommon.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/myusername/sgdk2.enigmadream.com/plugins/system/jat3/jat3.php on line 19
If I rename my jat3 and jdownloads directories, then I think it skips the really bad errors and gets me to the following error:
1054 - Unknown column 'c.version' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT c.id, c.asset_id, c.access, c.alias, c.checked_out, c.checked_out_time, c.created_time, c.created_user_id, c.description, c.extension, c.hits, c.language, c.level, c.lft, c.metadata, c.metadesc, c.metakey, c.modified_time, c.note, c.params, c.parent_id, c.path, c.published, c.rgt, c.title, c.modified_user_id, c.version, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(c.alias) != 0 THEN CONCAT_WS(':', c.id, c.alias) ELSE c.id END as slug FROM j25_categories as c LEFT JOIN j25_categories AS s ON (s.lft <= c.lft AND s.rgt >= c.rgt) OR (s.lft > c.lft AND s.rgt < c.rgt) LEFT JOIN (SELECT cat.id as id FROM j25_categories AS cat JOIN j25_categories AS parent ON cat.lft BETWEEN parent.lft AND parent.rgt WHERE parent.extension = 'com_content' AND parent.published != 1 GROUP BY cat.id) AS badcats ON badcats.id = c.id WHERE (c.extension='com_content' OR c.extension='system') AND c.access IN (1,1) AND c.published = 1 AND s.id=8 AND badcats.id is null GROUP BY c.id, c.asset_id, c.access, c.alias, c.checked_out, c.checked_out_time, c.created_time, c.created_user_id, c.description, c.extension, c.hits, c.language, c.level, c.lft, c.metadata, c.metadesc, c.metakey, c.modified_time, c.note, c.params, c.parent_id, c.path, c.published, c.rgt, c.title, c.modified_user_id, c.version ORDER BY c.lft
After restorign from backup, all I get is a blank page on a front end and the following error on the back end:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JAdministrator::setHeader() in /home/myusername/sgdk2.enigmadream.com/libraries/cms/html/behavior.php on line 765