I recently shifted Joomla 1.6 site from one server to another. The site template is showing, but the articles and components are not loading.
I tried the SEO friendly URL option, but turning it on and off didn't work or change the URL. Also now it's running on a newer version of PHP 5.5, I also checked for php errors after setting the display errors to maximum which then showed two errors, one of which had a deprecated
preg_replace function which I replaced with
preg_replace_callback and second was
Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL)