I just installed fabrik cck, which is good by the way, I then packaged my forms created in the localhost so as to reuse them in the live site. When I try to install, I get a blank page on this page
com_installer&view=install. If you've ever encountered this, please help.
As far as I know, fabrik packages is an experimental feature yet. Briefly, the best way to move your fabrik work from your localhost to your live site is:
- Install a fresh copy of fabrik in your live site.
- If you have installed the github version and any extra plugins, make sure to update the core fabrik installation with the git version as you did in your localhost, and also remember to move any custom templates you created.
- Make a sql dump that will contain all the #_fabrik tables + any custom list tables you created inside fabrik.
- Import the sql in your live site.
- Update the sql connection inside fabrik.
- Replicate the rest of your localhost work in Joomla (e.g. menu items, access levels etc).
For more information and better assistance, refer to the developers site.